Friday, March 23, 2012

Special Needs Ryan Gosling - #3


I'm loving this photo (without the caption) and loving Sunday Stilwell more for making me laugh about my high-functioning life these past 3 weeks (scroll down for meme #1 and 2) not to mention helping me gain a new appreciation for Ryan Gosling.  

It's supposed to rain a lot this weekend so I think I may catch up on some of his movies now that I see him in a whole new light.  If you want to make your own meme, click on the Extreme Parenthood button to the right.  Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That Ryan is one fellow a gal can really rely on!

    I'm glad the posters have given you some much needed laughs these past few weeks. They have certainly done the same for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan is so dependable. How can you not just love the guy?

    ReplyDelete